When it comes to your business, you obviously need to get to the “sales” part of it at some point.
But it is important to spend time simply connecting with your audience (in a non-salesy way).
You want to get to know them, and get them to know you.
(And the better they know you, the more likely they will be to purchase from you!)
Here are 11 quick tips on connecting with your audience:
- Spend 10 minutes or so per day on “connecting”
- Be AUTHENTIC – don’t put on a face, just BE YOU
- Share about your life
- Post things people enjoy reading, watching, and/or interacting with
- Like and comment on your customers’ photos, videos, and posts
- Ask questions and post surveys
- Post funny GIFs and images
- Go live and talk about something funny one of your kids did
- Play games (with some kind of giveaway prize)
- Ask for recommendations on something
- Carry on personal conversations – message people privately and ask them how things are going
These are just a few tips and suggestions on connecting with your audience. Doing things like this help you seem like a real person – like a friend, or at least a friendly acquaintance, not just a faceless salesperson. (Especially if your business is primarily online!)
When you do make sales-related posts or ask business-related questions it won’t come across as sales-y if people feel like they already know you, and they like you.
So what can you do TODAY to help connect with your audience? What can you do to help them get to know you?
Want to send text alerts to your customers to let them know when you’re live so you can help boost your sales? Check out our website at https://mobile-text-alerts.com/ for more details and sign up for a free test account today!