We all have busy lives. Especially running your own business, it may feel like you’re jumping from one thing to the next, to the next, to the next, without much break in between.
How often do we just stop and take time to reflect on our blessings and focus on gratitude?
We all have hopes, expectations, and frustrations. But if you are only focused on your shortcomings and how far you have left to go, this will foster a negative attitude which will not help your business.
No matter where you’re at with your business, there’s always SOMETHING to be thankful for.
Taking 5 minutes each day to sit and reflect on your progress and on the blessings you’ve enjoyed can help foster a positive mindset. And positivity is a huge asset to your business, and an attractor of success.
Preferably you’ll want to do this first thing in your “work time” to help get you in a good mindset from the get-go.
Here are some things you can think about to help you get in an “attitude of gratitude”:
- How much money have I made doing this business? (Even if it’s only been a small amount, it’s likely at least been SOMETHING, which is something to be grateful for.)
- How many connections and friendships have I built? (Even if you haven’t built any strong friendships, you’ve likely at least been connected to SOMEONE that you wouldn’t have been connected to otherwise.)
- How many free and discounted jewelry pieces have I received?
- How much time have I been able to spend doing something I enjoy?
- How much progress have I made from where I started?
- How much personal growth have I experienced?
These questions can help get you started thinking about how much you have to be thankful for.
So what are you grateful for today?
Want to send text alerts to your customers to let them know when you’re live so you can help boost your sales? Check out our website at https://mobile-text-alerts.com/ for more details and sign up for a free test account today!